PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Everything being said here is true and I am glad that I have all of you to share it with.

Sonny is resting now peacefully in the back yard and not the road. I still miss him greatly but I know that he would not want me to let it bring me down day by day.

I might wait sometime and then get another cat. I do volunteer at the local humane society, which makes it easy to find pets.

I am actually awaiting the pipes arrival from Europe at the time so please have patience. Soon enough it will be here and I will have the winner posted.

Thank you all for the support.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Sorry to hear about your loss. It's amazing how dear our pets become to us. Family members even. When I'm out of town my wife puts the phone on speaker and when our mini dashund hears me goes to the door expecting that I'm home. Again sorry for your loss. I raise this bowl in memory.
For favorite pipe maker I'll say myself (smokindawg) not because I make the best but because I can have a new pipe anytime I want to spend a few hours in the shop.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Thank you all once again. I appreciate the condolences and would like you to know that Sonny is resting peacefully among the plants in the garden.

The pipe is on its way and it may be another week or so because the shipping was pretty basic.

I will announce a winner sometime this week.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey everyone I have finally put the total number of posts into a generator and the number that came out was 35!

The winner is ohin3!!!!!

Currently I am in contact with the seller of the pipe. There have been some problems with shipping and communication which bothers me so in the meantime I feel as if I owe the winner some bacci while they wait!
random.png

Here is your proof and thanks again for your participation everyone! The support was humbling and I know now that Sonny's memory is not lost. I may decide to do another sweepstakes later on after my wallet recovers :D

Until then, happy puffing! :puffy: :puffpipe:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I will proudly smoke that pipe in honor of sonny and keep his memory alive. Any pictures of Sonny?

Status
Not open for further replies.