PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Peterson, with MM a close second.
And I love my cats - dogs are like children, and cats are like teenagers. General Patton was the best cat who ever owned me, but Czarina Alexandra was a great cat, and Anne Boleyn was a great cat, and Jack Dempsey is turning out to be a pretty good companion.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Having outlived a number of pets, it is sad every time.

Preben Holm is my favorite.

psquared

Lurker
Feb 16, 2012
CEA Churchwarden.

Currently owned by XX cats (leaving out number so the crazy police don't come looking for me). Have experienced your loss many times and understand. It's a very nice and generous thing you are doing.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss; pets really are part of the family unit...in many ways, better companions than the actual people in said unit. Know that many a piper will be reflecting upon him over their next bowl; myself included.
There are three carvers who really get me excited when their email-outs arrive, I couldn't pick just one. Vancouver's own Steven Downie creates some simply amazing pieces, while a young Czech by the name of Daniel Mustran (TND Pipes) produces superb briar at unbelieveable prices. To round out my trifecta of carvers, I have always been drawn to Davorin Morta; his blasts - well - blow me away.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Peterson.
Sonny, this is an awfully nice thing to do and a nifty memoriam for your beloved friend.

artdeg

Lurker
Sep 26, 2011
Condolances - I've been there with the loss of my dog. Thank you for the opportunity -
Dunhill

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
Sorry for your loss me and the wife have been married for 12 years and our dog and cat are both in their teens and we aint looking foward to that sad day but that is part of having a pet is knowing you will more than likely out live them.
WDC pipes I need to get a couple more

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
The beloved pets await us on the other side my friend..
Very true. When I smoked my pipe for him I thought of how good it must be on the other side where cars don't exist and where he can be happy forever.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
I am shocked to see how many of my fellow pipe smokers have pets.

Now I have two things to link me to many of you and that is pets and pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.