PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Thank you all I really can't express how much the support from this online community helps.

Few people around here that I have to talk to other then family and a couple close friends.

I don't know how long I will let the sweepstake run, but I am sure to let it go for a little while to allow others to see it.

I'm sure that Sonny is happy to see that he isn't a forgotten cat labeled as road kill. He was much much more.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
Rad Davis

I've only had my cat for about a year and couldn't imagine losing her. It pains me to hear that you two were separated prematurely.

ozymandias

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2012
Peterson (Not that I have had any experience with them)
I am really quite sorry to hear the news! I know once Lola (My Dog) goes, it will be a black day indeed. I find it commendable that you want to Honour Sonny in such a way. His memory will live on, though.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Current favourite in my collection: Luciano
So sorry to hear about your buddy. I have always been an animal person and I know how bad it feels when one goes away. I would be honored to keep sonny's memory alive by explaining the origins of my pipe to anyone around while smoking it. Not to mention that I have always wanted a Mauro Armellini.

jvandy77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Sorry for your loss. Pets really are family, and it is hard when they go. Favorite so far I would say is Erik Nording.
-Jim

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Barling.
Sorry about your loss. I still miss all of the pets I've lost over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.