PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
If "FTO" stands for Field Training Officer, I was indeed.
A truly relaxed man doesn't care what is going on around him ergo, decisions are not necessary. Well, other than blend choice. A relaxed man usually doesn't perceive that he has any stake in what is going on. He's relaxed, his mind is cruising along concentrating on the pack, char light, what to drink or read, and other creature comforts. All serious questions, I grant but, not life and death surely. Well, for some of the members maybe. :worship:

nutcracker

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2015
Yessir, that is what I thought. One of the many things said and hopefully absorbed while in the car.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Warren I think it truly depends on the person and his surrounding. I work in an office so I am not always in alert mode that someone will just hit or shoot me. I must be really relaxed and cool to give right decisions while working, writing an email, etc. For sure I would not be in relaxed mode in case a tank drives towards me :)

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Well......I do not know about aliens, but in a very "un-relaxed situation", I would feel better if I knew Warren had my back :D

abala653

Lurker
Nov 12, 2015
his mind is cruising along concentrating on the pack, char light, what to drink or read, and other creature comforts. All serious questions, I grant but, not life and death surely. Well, for some of the members maybe.

l683

Lurker
Sep 20, 2015
”I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.” Einstein

Guess he knows...LOL

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I just work better under a bit of pressure I guess. No pressure, no decision necessary. You know the guys who only really begin to work when the deadline is approaching? I'm the poster child for that group.
I also do that, however in a relaxed mode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.