PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I often wonder if these holiday pipe editions are money makers for the brands, but clearly this one is a home run, rusticated or not. I think they got the theme about right, so the pipes can be smoked any season but still have that band to make them specific to the holiday.

As mentioned before, I have my St. Pat's Day pipe in the form of the Peterson Around the World series with different shapes representing four or five different nations. The one I bought is the Irish pipe, a red stain bulldog, slightly bent, with a thick nickel band with a Celtic cross. It's one pipe for one holiday for me.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
May as well post in all the threads, lol. Arrived today. It’s a keeper! 1/2 way through some Peterson Flake and just now as I type this post a little warmth coming through. So, @craig61a - I got a sock! Minor stain bleeding issue discovered when swabbing the gunk out of the bowl, but it’s handled and will be fine over time (at least that was my experience with the one a couple years ago with that issue). No transfer on the fingers now she’s a little warm and that’s the test!343597C7-DDA9-4266-B573-AD007BD4B9EE.jpeg

Last edited: