PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
I'm quite excited about the 2023 Halloween pipes. It's the Jekyll & Hyde series' System version. I've been always eyeing the series since the book is among my favourites, but the vulcanite stems held me back from pulling the trigger. This time I'll definitely take one, but I still can't decide about the shape... Anyway, it's dropping tomorrow: 363. SPECIAL BULLETIN: The Jekyll & Hyde Halloween System Drops Tuesday, Oct. 3rd - https://petersonpipenotes.org/2023/10/01/363-special-bulletin-the-jekyll-hyde-halloween-system-drop-tuesday-oct-3rd/

Last edited:

daniel7

Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
What a cool concept! About a month or so ago, I kinda decided I've spent enough on pipes and blends for the year.

But now I'm second guessing that decision. I'm really digging these designs. I have one Deluxe System Pete. It might be time to add another!
Adding a System pipe to the collection is never a bad idea. ;) At least this is what I keep telling myself. 😄

daniel7

Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
I must be the only one not keen on the jekyll & hyde pipes.
to me they are neither one thing or the other.Although these are a little better than the horrible red stems on the normal ones
my money is safe on this one:)
The original series has black vulcanite stems. I guess you remember Dracula series, which indeed comes with red stems.