PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
I decided to pull the trigger on a Halloween edition 314 instead. I couldn't help myself lol it reminds me of Two-face from Batman lol

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Also, did the old Premiers have them? The latest 308 Premier Revival didn’t have them.
Yes all Premier Systems had/have aluminum chimneys from the factory. That's what makes a Premier system, chimney and a silver band on a system standard shape. The only exception to this is of course 9mm filter Premier systems 😒.

• Haha
Reactions: AroEnglish

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I'd love one of those. My absolute favorite finish on a pipe is virgin sandblasted briar... and that's about as close as you can get. Anniversary premiere grade to boot! Wow...

Price is a little steep for me right now though, and knowing there's only 300ish available, I'll end up having to pass on this one.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I'd love one of those. My absolute favorite finish on a pipe is virgin sandblasted briar... and that's about as close as you can get. Anniversary premiere grade to boot! Wow...

Price is a little steep for me right now though, and knowing there's only 300ish available, I'll end up having to pass on this one.
Bummer to hear that you’re going to have to pass on this one. Im guessing many are in a similar place with the PPN dropping soon.

Dave760

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2023
Pittsburgh, PA
Guess you guys bought up all the really pretty ones.
I think that depends on your definition of "pretty." Personally I like 'blasts with character. Things that look like uneven waves, or random sand dunes, or like the grain is melting. There are still some like that available as I write this.

Unfortunately for me, I dislike unstained pipes, so no 125th for me.