PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2014
Weyers Cave, VA
What are yours?

Two of mine are: people too lazy to put shopping carts in the rack & drivers who don't put their lights on in the fog or near dark

landon

Might Stick Around
Dec 18, 2013
Watching people at the grocery store buy more food with food stamps than I can with out them . And then there cell phone rings and they pull out a brand new iPhone 5c. Thats what grinds my gears .

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
People who chew with their mouths open (especially with chips and popcorn, Jesus :lol: ), and those people that walk around in malls and public places with their noses in their phones out going a teensy bit faster than standing still :x

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
yearly recurring threads 8O
1. cigarette smokers who throw their butts on the ground.

2. juvenile delinquents who don't give a rats butt about anything or anyone including themselves.

3. cuntry music and rednecks( misspelled on purpose) :nana:

4. our government and the politicians who have been bought out by the corporations.

5. criminal bankers who control the world by debt.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
landon said:
Watching people at the grocery store buy more food with food stamps than I can with out them . And then there cell phone rings and they pull out a brand new iPhone 5c. Thats what grinds my gears
Then they throw their groceries in the Escalade which is double parked outside. Yep. Seen that.

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
People who talk in movie theaters during the feature presentation.
People who litter... especially out of their car windows.
People who text and drive.
People who don't pick up their dog's sh*t... especially when it's on the walkway in front of my house, or on my lawn. It doesn't happen often, but it has happened. I am kind of glad that I haven't been around to catch them in the act. I'm pretty sure I would flip out on them.
Oh yeah, here's one more:

The fact that the concept of anti-trust seems to have been forgotten by our "regulators."

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Someday I'm going to invent a device that allows you to shock other motorists and I'll never have to work again.

yorkshirepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
For a pipe one:

In places where smoking isn't aloud in public places indoors, why can't it be allowed in tobacconists? (Who else is going to go in there?)

riskybusiness

Lurker
Feb 13, 2014
London, UK
I agree with houndstooth: People who do not clean up after their dog.
Apparently you can catch Toxicariasis from that. In the UK, 100 children go blind every year because some selfish idiot didn't pick up after their dog on the sidewalk.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/childrenshealth/200336.html

pipetraveler

Might Stick Around
Feb 20, 2014
Parker, I've tried for many years and 8 million miles why people don't turn their lights on. here's a question for all of you. Why do people drive thru rain and fog with their 4 way flashers on? Do they think they are going to get better traction? My next book is going to touch on some of the questionable antics of drivers. Pipetraveler

tombraider

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2013
That flasher thing drives me crazy too. I guess maybe they are trying to let other motorists know that it is raining.

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
From Work:

Parents that make demands simply because they can.

Parents and teachers that do not care about their kids/students.

Parents and Teachers that expect me to do their jobs.
From Life:

Chewing loudly or with mouth open.

Interrupting other people.

Drivers who tailgate me when I'm already going 10 over.

jeff394

Lurker
Mar 7, 2013
1. People who say "It is what it is".
2. People who get offended on other people's behalf.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
People who start coughing from 30 feet away the minute I light up.

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Obscenely bad punctuation. I have 2 degreed, professional coworkers who commonly sends e-mails similar to the following:

"Our database server is slow??? Can you check into it."
For some reason I also can't stand when people say/write "for all intensive purposes" instead of the correct "for all intents and purposes."

adyingbreath

Lurker
Mar 5, 2014
People qho see youbtrying to get out into traffic nd they know ur waiting on them nd they dont sognal they are turning down the road ur aittin on until its to late drives me nuts

Jan 8, 2013
Alarm clocks, people who are super chipper prior to 9am, decaf, people who absolutely have to back in their car everywhere they go and radio talk shows, especially prior to 9am.

Status
Not open for further replies.