Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Yep, but most of us down here, prefer RC Cola with our salty peanuts. Then you grab a Moon Pie to cut the salty taste.
Honestly, I really don't care for Moon Pies, but you find the damned things everywhere down here. Every parade the kids are just chunking those things at you off the backs of trucks.

Do you put the peanuts in the bottle with the RC? It's like a quick lunch then.. you get all the food groups.

Yep. Down in Mobile they have a giant Moon Pie they drop, instead of a ball, on New Years Eve. Of course not this year..

Personally I think they taste like cardboard.. pretty plain. Maybe back in the old days people liked em because they didn't know about the good shit.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Yep, but most of us down here, prefer RC Cola with our salty peanuts. Then you grab a Moon Pie to cut the salty taste.
Honestly, I really don't care for Moon Pies, but you find the damned things everywhere down here. Every parade the kids are just chunking those things at you off the backs of trucks.
Our local dollar stores here sell the mini Moon Pies. A box of 6 for $1. If and when I eat one, it has to be chocolate...no vanilla or banana Moon Pies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
You should get yer mom to put raisins on there.. Then you'll have ants on a log. Haha

How the hell do you put the thumbs up symbol.. I can't get my point across with out my little symbols.
Hold down on the “like” and they should all pop up

oh shit you mean in the text box... I usually type the word “great” and it pops up on my suggested words and I click it ?

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
You should get yer mom to put raisins on there.. Then you'll have ants on a log. Haha

How the hell do you put the thumbs up symbol.. I can't get my point across with out my little symbols.
I made PB ants on a log for my son to try to get him to eat celery. When I was a little kid my grandma used to make ants on a log with Cheez Whiz.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
We even have a Moonpie Parade every year in my little corner of Louisiana. At least we did before that damn Mexican beer virus.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I was very upset when they changed the recipe for Butterfingers. It never was supposed to be a peanut flavored thing. It was a Chick O' Stick covered in chocolate. Maybe there was a little peanut butter in it, but that wasn't the main flavor. Now, all you can taste is peanut butter and chocolate. Like 99% of the other candy bars, peanut butter and chocolate. They've all become a Reece's Cup in different textures and forms.
and it sticks even more to your teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.