PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
I like to use natural products to reset my palate such as crystallized (dried) ginger. Can anyone here give more suggestions along this line? Thanks.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I like to use natural products to reset my palate such as crystallized (dried) ginger. Can anyone here give more suggestions along this line? Thanks.

This was something I was always looking for when I was smoking a lot of cigars. I've heard a lot of suggestions, but none seemed to work particularly well for me outside if eating something substantial and/or just giving myself a rest. Here's a little piece from Holt's with some suggestions.

I don't seem to care as much with pipe blends. I don't know if the blends being so significantly different is a part of it, as I tend to alternate genres with each bowl. I am sure cost is another factor, as I'm just less concerned about getting the true experience from a bowl as I am for a more costly cigar.

Reactions: gamzultovah

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
For me there's nothing that beats a good 8 hours of sleep, brushing my teeth well, and drinking some hot jasmine tea in the morning. If I try to push it at the end of a long day I find I'm not doing the tobacco (or myself) any justice.

Reactions: gamzultovah
Status
Not open for further replies.