PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdpowell

Might Stick Around
Oct 25, 2017
East Texas
rdpipes.briar.club
Some Real Nice old pipes ya got there sir, makes me wish I could start collecting again but, alas.
Real great examples to say the least. I know not your experience in restoring pipes but, I would take great care
not to round off stems and shank ends keeping a particular eye on stamping's as to not remove anymore then has already been worn off. In fact I'd do little to restore these except maybe a spit clean.

Reactions: Ahi Ka

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Gents, if anyone is particularly interested in any of these pipes feel free to PM me. I’m always stumbling upon similar stuff in local estates/2nd hand shops, so happy to share the joy before I get emotionally attached through the clean up. :)

Reactions: rdpowell

rdpowell

Might Stick Around
Oct 25, 2017
East Texas
rdpipes.briar.club
Gents, if anyone is particularly interested in any of these pipes feel free to PM me. I’m always stumbling upon similar stuff in local estates/2nd hand shops, so happy to share the joy before I get emotionally attached through the clean up. :)

I'd purchase ALL of'em if I could but, like I said, it's just not possible. Hell, I can't even afford to buy one of my own pipes LOL!

Reactions: Ahi Ka

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Just waiting to see if the freight lines are opening back to NZ, but with our country’s impending ban on importing tobacco, I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in trading the Benco or Wyse for tins? I will list in the trade section, but just giving anyone who has shown interest on this thread the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.