PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkimp

Lurker
Feb 1, 2010
I make pipes! Didn't need It. But had to have it. DAM THING 14" LOND. Well gess my beard will be safe!!!

pipedawg

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
Denmark
That Ardor Urano on page 1 - damn fine piece of work! I've always wanted one of those! Check out my album, theres another beautiful Urano.
This one is my newly bought Radice Retro Rustic...got a good deal on eBay!
Edit: Ehh...how do I attach files?

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
Hey Bytor.
You're in the market for a poker.
Which one you gonna buy?
This one
002-015-1300.jpg

Of this one
002-030-1201.jpg

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
Jonesing: You are EVIL! lol
When did this become the "I'll satisfy my PAD vicariously through others" thread? :D
I still have enough will power to walk away from the price tag on a new Dunhill.
While the Radice has awesome grain...it doesn't whisper insidiously in my ear "Buy me! Buy me!" Surprisingly, neither does the Dunhill. The Peterson Tankard, though, is still whispering to me...but at least it is only a whisper for now!
I think I might have accidentally knocked the little pipe smoking devil off my shoulder with the stem of the new churchwarden, lol.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Got a nice looking Grawbow starfire bulldog on eBay for $6.94. I guess I'm getting good at budget pipe buying at it's best. Shipping included mind you.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
Doh! I was perusing ebay for a pipe rack and stumbled upon a lot that someone was selling that was a rack & 6 pipes. 2 of the pipes were dunhill bruyeres. About 5 minutes left on the auction, the price was only $120. I thought for sure I was about to get another screaming deal (figured I'd put in a last minute bid at $175-ish). In the last minute it went from $120 to $303. Damn...

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
Phil:
Check this out.
002-034-5103.jpg

Pretty nifty. They're calling it a bent Dublin but it's got some horn mixed in there too, I think.
You like horns.
It's on sale.
I'm just sayin'

vitorteixeira

Lurker
Jan 23, 2010
Hi guys, how much do you think this one's worth?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270549385369&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Im willing to go all the way, need some advice..

Status
Not open for further replies.