PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

AreBee

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
It looks like your Kaywoodie Lady is missing several of its rhinestones (as is common with these pipes). It seems impossible to find modern day replacement rhinestones with full faceted backs; I had to settle for flat backed ones and in some cases stack two to match the depth. I don’t know what colours were used on yours, but I have a ton of red and clear if you need any. Just let me know.
You are correct, some are missing and it appears that some are melted in there. I have been scouring the internet for 3MM red, green and yellow rhinestones without much luck. I did come across an long-expired auction for Kaywoodie Rhinestones if you can believe it! There are are a couple craft stores I will check out locally and I greatly appreciate the offer and will consider your double stack method if push come to shove. Was 3MM the correct size for you?

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
You are correct, some are missing and it appears that some are melted in there. I have been scouring the internet for 3MM red, green and yellow rhinestones without much luck. I did come across an long-expired auction for Kaywoodie Rhinestones if you can believe it! There are are a couple craft stores I will check out locally and I greatly appreciate the offer and will consider your double stack method if push come to shove. Was 3MM the correct size for you?

I bought an assortment of sizes. I would have to check which ones I used when I get home.

This is the assortment I got:

Not a perfect fit, but passable.