PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
8 or so days ago ordered a pound of tobacco from P&C which arrived today. No snafus and given shipping delays these days due to Covid, the time in transit was acceptable. I've only ordered from them a handful of times over the years, but, thus far, have never had a problem with them.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
8 or so days ago ordered a pound of tobacco from P&C which arrived today. No snafus and given shipping delays these days due to Covid, the time in transit was acceptable. I've only ordered from them a handful of times over the years, but, thus far, have never had a problem with them.
I’ve given them a second chance and been happy. They are hard to reach outside of there website. You need an account and to contact customer service through your profile if you want expedited help.

Misanthrope

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2020
Texas
The few orders I’ve made with them went OK aside from the cootievirus delays in getting stuff out the door. The only real problem I have with P&C is the fact that they like to cocktease me with a mailed paper catalog that’s 90% stuff they can’t ship to me in Washington and 10% stuff I have no interest in buying.

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Glad your order was a success. I've experienced some dreadfully slow orders with them and have read a lot horror stories but never anything too crazy on my end ...that said, my 'trick' has been to pay the two bucks extra for UPS. They are halfway across the state and I get my stuff in two days.

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
I, too, have ordered maybe 150 times in 4 years from (P&C, TP, SP and others) with nary a screw-up. P&C shoots themselves in the foot by allowing you to order on backorder. That's too hard to follow up on with customers with high expectations.

Methinks thou dost protest too much, Señor Gnomo.

Reactions: trubka2 and tech49

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Same here - lots of orders without mishap, and the only screw up was when they accidentally sent me cigars that were more expensive than the ones I paid for. Shipping is pretty slow, I guess, but I don't get exercised about that kind of thing.

Reactions: tech49

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
I’ve ordered several times from P&C and never had any issues. Only real negative things I can say are they seem to take forever to process, ship, and receive your order. They seem to take zero pride or consideration in actually packaging your order. My last few orders everything was haphazardly tossed in a box with everything jostling around. None of those “air bags” or packaging paper. Same exact issue I have with Cigars International.

Status
Not open for further replies.