PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Aha, so that e-mail I got from P&C was the first.
And my order looks like this:
4 Hearth & Home Larry's Blend (ounces)

1 Spartan's English by M. Morreale (2oz bag)

1 Owain's Sword by Bowles (2oz bag)

1 Dis-Orient by J. McMurtrey (2oz bag)

1 Vengeance by S. Horton (2oz bag)

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I just clicked BUY on the pie, ok with some others too. Well you can't just get one, can you? Then there is that whole, "if you just buy this much more you get free shipping". Crap, but now my shipping is free! "Honey I saved $6.00 by spending $100" Yeah, that should work. :puffy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I don't know if I'd be much of a blender, but one day I am going to order some of the blending baccys and smoke the different types individually in my meer to expand my palate a little bit.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Kool Beans... haha
Please let us know which blend is yours so I can tell you if I think it's total crap or that it's not actually half as bad as I thought I heard it was gonna be.... :rofl:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I got my 2oz bag of Caramel Apple Pie today. It smells amazing! Very damp baccy, though. Gonna need to dry it a bit. I'm going to try and have a bowl tonight in the O club.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Sad to see no one stepped up to let me know which blend was theirs. I don't have the spare cash to try every single one of the damn things. So If I know a member put one together I may try it and give my humble feedback.
And if it's amazing I will try my best to support its birth.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Sad to see no one stepped up to let me know which blend was theirs. I don't have the spare cash to try every single one of the damn things.
Well, maybe its because no one here took part in it. Its not rocket science...

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
So far I've tried Owain's Sword and Spartan's English
Owain's Sword isn't top of my list.
Spartan's English however, is *excellent*. Rich, creamy, flavorful english blend, I will certainly buy more.

zarkonus

Lurker
Jan 28, 2012
Ok, I am the maker of Kool Beans... basically named it that because it has a Vanilla, Chocolate and Coffee flavor (all made from beans) and blended with a Virginia/Burley mix for that cool smoke. Just added the K for more coolness... Please let me know if you tried it and if you liked it or not... Thanks and Peace...

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
I've tried the Caramel Apple Pie and can't stand the stuff. Not for me. Now I have 8 ounces that needs a new home.

I also tried the Cool Winter Delight. Can't handle that either. That also needs a new home. 4 ounces.
Anyone want some Pie with some Delight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.