PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The banner just lets people know that this is Customer Appreciation Week. An email will go out each day (it started on Saturday) that will tell you about the latest deal.
Russ

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
20% off sitewide is active now and runs until 11:59 Thursday evening. Use promo code CAW2017.

okiebrad

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2016
Yep, took advantage of the 20% off to try some Carter Hall and Missouri Meerschaum American Patriot. Also a few more tins of Royal Yacht for the cellar.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Russ:
Anni Kake is out of stock.

Nightcap bulk is out of stock.

Escudo is out of stock.

Wessex Brigade Campaign is out of stock.
I appreciate the great sale pricing but when my four key brands are long gong daddies, I'm holding an empty shopping bag.
Are you expecting a restock anytime soon?
Fnord

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Most of the things that are out of stock can still be ordered. That way you can still get the sale price and it doesn't go on your card until they ship it to you. Right Russ?

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Anything that says "Backordered" can be purchased and the discount will apply. When the item comes in stock, it will be shipped separately with no additional shipping charge.

All of the items listed are on order. Some are delayed by the distributor or due to manufacturer delays, but Escudo was because of our Best of Denmark Sale earlier in the week which gave 25% off Escudo and other blends. The response was much greater than expected.
Russ

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Well, not everything that is backordered can be added to cart :( only some things. Escudo, yes, anniversary kake, nope. Also, the code isnt applying for me...maybe Ill try logging out and in again

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Glad I didnt place my order yesterday, got the free box today! Thanks Russ!
I'm happy that you were able to get in on this, and there are more deals on the way.
Russ

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Yes thanks Russ, now I have enough tobacco to last a life time so I have only spent $200.00 so far, must get a goody box don't you know. They also have a good deal on cigars if you all are so inclined.

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
@blendtobac, Russ, what's the story on HH Vintage Syrian? Are the tins gone for good? Is bulk definitely coming back in stock?

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
I placed my order at 1-2Am figuring they wouldn't get to it today, no problem. I made sure all my items were in stock. As much as I love a deal I hate to see a biz pay for shipping on a backorder.

Just looked at my account and it shipped in entirety.

The thing I was going to try in the future were the new Virginia Gold blends at 7.25 for 9 ounces. That turned into 5.40.
Also, I love the Vermont Meat Candy, which is one of Russ's that's a little pricey, but after 8 ounces + 20% off I couldn't resist.
If the V. Gold pays off, I'll let the wife smoke some. If not, blend it with my other stuff

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Anything that says "Backordered" can be purchased and the discount will apply. When the item comes in stock, it will be shipped separately with no additional shipping charge.
All of the items listed are on order. Some are delayed by the distributor or due to manufacturer delays, but Escudo was because of our Best of Denmark Sale earlier in the week which gave 25% off Escudo and other blends. The response was much greater than expected.
Appreciate the info, Russ and Stan, but I wasn't able to back order AK or Wessex online. I'll call tomorrow and see if I have better luck with somebody breathing on the other end of the line.
Please know this isn't a complaint or an attempt at public embarrassment. I've nothing but respect for you, your blends and P&C. And as the very public face for P&C, I'm guessing you'd like to know if things aren't working as well - or like - you think they should.
Thanks!
Fnord

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well now $300.00 spent so far and packages will abound. What does Russ have up his sleeve today to get some more of my cash? I am not buying don't you know but I am a sucker for a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.