PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Appreciate the info, Russ and Stan, but I wasn't able to back order AK or Wessex online.
The reason that those items aren't backorderable is that we don't have a clear timetable as to when we'll get them back in stock. If we allowed backorders, all of the incoming product might be committed to filling them, with no stock for people coming to the site. I appreciate the kind words, and we're working hard on getting everything back in stock.
What does Russ have up his sleeve today to get some more of my cash?
It's a ridiculously low price on some of our best-selling blends. Email coming soon!
Russ

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well I made 3 orders so far and the order I made on 08/23 and 1 of the 2 made on 08/24 have been received so far and a ship notice on the other order has been received (made late last night). Pretty fast and the packing was very much improved, even the tins were put into bubble wrap. I am pleased. Thanks Russ.

Jun 27, 2016
I was glad to get in on the 48 hour site-wide 20%-off sale, a stark contrast as compared to last year when it seemed like it was 20% off all summer long. I figured that there would be no sale, or a fleeting moment with one this summer, and there it was. I made a modest purchase, a little more than enough to get the shipping included. Now to wait for the Stokkebye calendar sale. :puffy:

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Aww...you guessed it!

Russ
This sale been running for the last 2-3 weeks, no? The sale banner still shows on this site.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/pampc-sale

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
@blendtobac, Russ, what's the story on HH Vintage Syrian? Are the tins gone for good? Is bulk definitely coming back in stock?
More Vintage Syrian is on its way. I don't know what kind of supply Mac Baren has left, but there's not that much Latakia in the blend, so it might last a while longer.
Pretty fast and the packing was very much improved, even the tins were put into bubble wrap. I am pleased. Thanks Russ.
I'm glad you're pleased. As I mentioned somewhere before. I read some comments that concerned me about our packaging so I made an appointment to talk to our people to address just what you referenced. I was really pleased to find out that the new supervisor had already identified the issues and addressed them. It's great when everyone is pulling in the same direction.
Russ

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
This sale been running for the last 2-3 weeks, no? The sale banner still shows on this site.
You had to enter the site from a promotional link to get the sale. It was a targeted promotion. Today, it's everybody in the pool.
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.