PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
It works on lots of stuff apparently.
I put their last Dupont lighter in my cart, applied the code, and it took almost $125 off of it.
I'm not spending $375-ish on a lighter but if I was in the market...
Ordered:
2x SPC Plum Pudding SR

2x Savinelli Doblone d'Oro

2x RO Acadian VaPer

4x Wild Hare (on clearance already)

1x Decatur No-Buff Wax
Got the discount on all of it.
Can't wait to try the RO!
It's a good thing (for me) they were out of stock on some other things.
Thanks for the heads up.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
What did I say yesterday about being done buying? What's another 4 or 5 pounds going to hurt? After all, I am kind of light on burley flakes compared to everything else.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Thanks, Hoosier. Thanks a lot. I definitely needed to spend yet more money on tobacco in order to save money on tobacco in an unknown future that might never arrive.
Must...resist...
P&C Vogons: "Resistance is useless."
Thank heavens I'll have some more GP-11 on hand to ease the pain of my failure.

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for the heads up on this. The code seems to be site wide near enough. My cart went through many many iterations before I pulled the trigger. I added and removed various tins, even a small Meershaum pipe which despite it being a steal, I'd rather save the cash for a better quality one. I ended up with some Maltese Falcon and Quiet Nights, and a couple of other tins... Now to find room to put them.

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Yeah my order already shipped from earlier today.
Unfortunately it’s not looking good for my 2 boxes of FVF I ordered 2 days ago. Showing “back ordered”... fudge... No email or notification. :|

bosmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2017
This is soooo tempting. my mouth is watering. How much more tobacco can I cram in my cellar?!?!?!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Five fourteen ounce tubs of Angler's Dream for $105.15 shipped. I kept debating and after recent ordering insanity I tried to keep it civilized. I smoke more Angler's Dream at work than anything, so that seemed like a win win. :puffy:

Oct 7, 2016
Heck of a deal. 4.5 lbs of various bulks I have wanted to add to the cellar. They were already cheaper than everyone else. And I got shipping confirmation l. Thanks!

Oct 7, 2016
Looks like P&C is trying to buy customers instead of giving them reliable customers service.
Always a guaranteed bashfest when they get mentions. The last time I had a problem with them was in the summer of 2017 and customer service straightened it out over the phone. I have since placed at least two dozen orders totaling easily over $2K and have had one order cancelled, for which my PayPal account was never charged. And those orders included well over two dozen bags of Esoterica plus Esoterica and Germain tins (including multiple bags and tins of Stonehaven, Penzance and even one bag of Peacehaven).
I just wish all the people who say they will never shop there again really wouldn’t.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Looks like P&C is trying to buy customers instead of giving them reliable customers service.
Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Some folks here are just so damned miserable, they can't help but share it with everyone.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
All items shipped for me. Going to stow a couple of my 904s in a tub and leave them in my work locker.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Yeah, you see the same people bashing them on multiple forums over and over. Hard to comprehend what they’re getting out it.
Meanwhile the latest addition to my cellar draws closer. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.