PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
KCGhost - I have never had anything but top-flight Customer Service from the fine folks at P&C any time I had an issue or question. Now, I understand that may not have been your personal experience; however, if you had an issue, why not spell it out here on the forums in detail so that we all can get a complete understanding of your situation and why you feel the way you do about them?
Isn't that truly the purpose of a forum? - Sherm Natman

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Surprisingly enough, I didn't hit P&C that hard with my meltdown. LBF and LTF was all I ordered last week from them. Don't care for any of the Hearth and Home blends, but Russ's Angler's Dream checks all the right boxes.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
P&C has always done me solid. What is new about trying to buy customers? Didn't many people try to buy some Unicon tabacco just a week ago only to have it sold out in a few hours? Why didn't that seller get slammed for poor customer service? Low inventory is not always the fault of the resellers and I feel we are fortunate to have many good resellers serving our hobby. If you want screwballs, try the gun part suppliers.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Their inventory is nothing to brag about even when Embers isn't emptying the shelves.
Wow, you all weren't kidding. Just checked some of their stock and there's a lot on backorder.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Low inventory is not always the fault of the resellers and I feel we are fortunate to have many good resellers serving our hobby.
Some are still burned from a major inventory control failure that happened a couple of years back. I fell victim to it as well, but now I pick and choose the battles. I have had better luck with them calling in orders versus online.

mityahicks

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 18, 2018
I like P&C, but they could use some website construction TLC. Their pipe display is also lacking, along with using their website on mobile. I just feel it functions poorly when compared to their competition. That said I will still buy from them. Really enjoying the anniversary kake samples I just bought.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
I was trying to figure out why Hoosier had the code, but I hadn't. It turns out that I did get the email with the code, but it was advertised as being for cigars. I guess it pays to try every code you receive.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Angler's Dream arrived safe and sound.
20190403_140028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.