PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

logandow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2011
Oregon
Oh good, I was worried about falling in love with Orlik right as they stopped shipping to the U.S.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Update: I thought the news would be ready to publish yesterday. The article is all set to go live, with one section of placeholder text waiting for one party to get back to me with his comments.
Late in the day yesterday, I was told that they are having a meeting on Monday, and the answers to my interview questions would have to be deferred until after the meeting.
Perhaps Monday or Tuesday you will have all the answers.
I'll tell you one thing - There may be a temporary shortage of Orlik Golden Sliced, and if there is, it will be cleared up by early-to-mid April. To me, this is no big deal and is really just a small part of the larger, more interesting story to come.
Sorry to be so cryptic, but I am abiding by the wishes of my information sources so their trust and cooperation may be maintained for the future.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Sorry to be so cryptic, but I am abiding by the wishes of my information sources so their trust and cooperation may be maintained for the future.
That is why Pipesmagazine.com "IS" the #1 source for Pipes and Pipe Tobacco information.!!! :puffy:

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Just to clarify, my comment as to 100% wrong was to the perception of what the video-blogger implied ... it was apparent that some of the viewers thought the Orlik Golden Sliced was going to disappear. That was the incorrect part.
The info provided by PipesAndCigars.com saying that the tobacco was out of stock, and would be out of stock for a period of time, is true, and was the best info they had from their supplier.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
This whole thread needs to be spoken in whispers in a dark parking garage
All+the+Pres+4+Deep+Throat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.