PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I am amazed at the number of people who thrive on one blend, particularly farmers in the region. I smoke three blends regularly (Pease's Six Pence and Stonehenge as well as C&D's Mad Fiddler). I have three others that I smoke occasionally, Pease's Windjammer and Windjammer and Mac Baren's HH Rustica.
I I was forced to choose just one, Sixpence would be on the consideration list for sure.

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Not a chance. When it comes to whisky, wine, cigars and pipes/baccy i love to ruminate on the variety before making a choice. There's something for every time of day, special occasion, type of meal, etc.

When it come to food: animal products only. At least i keep one thing simple. ;)

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
It’s seems to me that “one blend folks” was during a time when folks either didn’t have extra income to delve into variety or they are folks that truly singularly love one specific blend of 🍂. Fortunately, I’m neither one of these examples.
For me at least, I’ve been smoking mainly Haunted Bookshop, Opening Night, Cobblestone Hiking, Rouxgaroux & St. Bruno RR for the last 2-3 months. If I was forced to pick ONE blend to solely smoke…Haunted Bookshop of course would be satisfyingly enough for me. ☕

Reactions: dottlejockey

Copperhead

Lurker
Jun 4, 2024
I vary my tobacco, but not by much. Maybe a dozen types that I have in bulk (~5-10 lbs each)and continually rotate as my everyday go-to....and I'll usually try one new tin each month or two.

But, I'll smoke the same 2-3 tobaccos for up to 3-6 months at a time.

However, one thing I am a stickler about is.....if I open it, I smoke it until it is gone. Unless it is so unappealing that I can't finish, but that has never happened before. If it is opened, it stays in my daily rotation until it is gone.

Reactions: grimpeur