PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
am feeling especally grouchy today. for one, just drove straight through from dallas to central florida, which, still sucks even more than it did before i drove out to denver. and by the way, every body, except me of course, drives as though they were blind idiots on crack.

for another, is it true elephants lurk around men's room and cant swim or float? take the whole herd out to the middle of the gulf of mexico and sink the barge(s). after all, even sharks deserve a good meal. may as well send a few lobbyist along for the ride.

daffy gadaffy looked like he got the crap kicked out of him before being executed. he got off too easily. i would have used some bleach, amonia, some muriatic acid and a dull knife. soak his groin with lighter fluid and throw lit matches at him. they want to arrest those who participated???? diplomatic immunity? how diplomatic was it to turn his military against their own people? diplomatic immunity is just another way of saying we are not accountable and scared for our lives, screw those that go into battle because of our "bigger picture". that's pretty grouchy.

dont trust the faith of another man, trust my own. six days to create, seventh to rest, created man, man created religon. didnt take him long to sit, think, and scratch his head. send son to die and resurect. king james gave us a need to know book with just how many missing chapters???? hmmmmm, still none of us really get it right.

beware that the one listening to your witnessing may already see the bigger picture.

time to sleep some of this grouchiness away.

simply put, a soldier will never see the level of appreciation truly deserved and earned with blood.
took over 2000 pictures out in colorado. maybe will post a couple here, if i'm in a good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.