PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Yeah, the problem with 'crazy bad things' is they are both crazy, and also bad. Therefore I would rather not do them, even with a rewind button....now the ability to rewind some of life's already played out crazy and bad decisions would be handy!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Id like an entourage of beautiful women. A few in thongs and cute little light tops, no bra. A few in cute panties, probably none totally nude, (I dig the sexy clothing) but a boob or two hanging out somewhere is fine. They would do everything from wake me up in the morning, Make my meals, clean the house all day and just cater to me throughout the rest of my life. Lots of lap dancing would happen, and alot of meaningless epic kinky sex. they'd pack my pipes for me perfectly too. My wife would still be by my side and totally ok with it. They would do her bidding as well. Yep....... A man can dream.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
first thing if something seems easy there a good chance it's cause you've never done it before and don't know what it involves. Kind like smoking a pipe looks super easy.
Can't think of much I'd want to do that would be worth talking about.
Though it reminds me of the old party question of what super power you'd want. Well if it includes video game super powers then my answer is great. Infinite saves. Have to make a big choice use a save and try different things. Someone pisses you off you can tell them off shove their head in a toilet shot them in the face and then load the moment before, everyone will be amazed by your calmness. You could try anything and it wouldn't matter. For example you could safely find out hand gliding isn't for you.
Yeah I guess I can't think of one thing too many options.
I love it, dude. It's not your fault the bank used loopholes to foreclose on family farms and hard working single moms who didn't understand the usurious terms in the fine print. Really, the bank had it coming!

I guess mine would be pretty similar except I'd run a combination coffee and tobacco plantation down in Mexico or Nicaragua and wear a Panama hat while riding around on a horse supervising like AJ Fernandez or F'n Juan Valdez. Maybe a brothel on the side as my version of Tony Soprano's Bada Bing.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
I would dive off the Golden Gate bridge, swim to San Franciscos Embarcadero, walk to Sherlocks Haven tobacco shop on Montgomery and have a pipeful with Marty Pulver and friends. Order lunch in Chinatown..... in Chinese and swim back home. Sounds easy except that Sherlocks Haven shut down years ago. ?
Well your version is nice and wholesome. I feel like I missed out on Sherlock's Haven myself. I did get plenty of chances to go to Grant's but that was before I smoked peas and just bought cigars and RYO tobacco there.

For lunch, I recommend Henry's Hunan and if Pulver is there, you'd have to try the dish called Marty's Special. I don't know its genesis, but it's a very smoky, spicy and funky (in that sort of fermented, delicious way) mix of smoked pork and chicken with veggies in a sort of black bean sauce. It's awesome.

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
Went to dinner, come back and guys are saying 2 girls one guy is alright? How has lightning not struck down upon you. Jeez even if it was two seriously scary looking beasts, its still 2 women! Think of being 5 years old and your parents take you to a mega candy shop. Wall to wall and every variety. Now take away adult supervision and let that kid go. Swimming in Swedish, lollipops and chocolate everywhere. Dude I would contemplate give up 1 testicle to relive that night. Granted 1 always more intimate but 2 is so amazing that is why you read about it in penthouse forum.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
I remember a parody of the song, "To All the Girls I Loved Before". "To all the girls I loved before, made them wait behind a swinging door. And if I got behind, I'd have them stand in line, all the girls I loved before".....LOL!!

Reactions: danimalia

RookieGuy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2021
Maryland
Well this is a fun idea for a thread! Unfortunately for me I've always been either boring or lucky. Most of my desires and vices are either low level enough where I'm not worried about the law or I've done it already.

I've never had the desire to rob a bank or anything like that. I've had to draw and use a gun, I have less than no desire to do that again (it's better to make them suffer). I've smoked out an M1A2 Abrams battle tank, lived in Europe, and cheated death too many times. I've turned down a couple threesomes before (twice because 2 of the three would-be participants were drunk and once because it felt like a trap). I've raced cars, won, and lost. And a whole slew of things on my bucket list.

The only thing I wish it were possible to do is go back in time and shoot the SOB who came up with factory cigarettes.

Reactions: Mtlpiper

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
So me and gervals with our entourages can go visit danimalia in nicaragua to buy tobacco and visit El bada Bing. I wouldn't hit a rewind on that
Yeah, come on down... We'll have coffee and smokes in the morning and lunch by the pool (yeah, I forgot, there is a pool there). Maybe get some naps in.. After that we'll have dinner and go down to the ol' casa de prostitucion.. Hey, don't feel bad.... Those girls got a union! They absolutely soaked me during the last contract negotiation! Then we sat down to work out the terms of the contract ?

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Went to dinner, come back and guys are saying 2 girls one guy is alright? How has lightning not struck down upon you. Jeez even if it was two seriously scary looking beasts, its still 2 women! Think of being 5 years old and your parents take you to a mega candy shop. Wall to wall and every variety. Now take away adult supervision and let that kid go. Swimming in Swedish, lollipops and chocolate everywhere. Dude I would contemplate give up 1 testicle to relive that night. Granted 1 always more intimate but 2 is so amazing that is why you read about it in penthouse forum.
Two can be fun. Three is...interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.