PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
So have I have another by myself day smoking a pipe while the wife is out till the evening. Perfect English blends day;) whacky question but here goes. If you were allowed to do one crazy bad thing, with no repercussions and you basically have a rewind button like nothing happened. **** be creative and no one Is allowed to call the FBI on a member because we are just having fun:) I hope not to offend anyone, just felt like a weird discussion. For the most adrenaline fuelled breaking the law thing thing to do would be a bank robbery, point break movie style. This would of course be followed by an over 100 mph police chase. Suped up old convertible Cadillac. Then drive off the edge of the grand canyon. Parachute out of the car. Hop onto a raft. Take on class 5 rapids. With helicopter surveillance, fake my death that I drowned. Follow the Colorado River to Mexico. Meet a hot, shave her armpits hippie girl. Buy a conversion van 4wd to explore everything Mexico downwards. We watch sunsets and make coconut bras for vacationers as a cover up. Since no one got hurt there is no regrets and the bank also invested everything into puppy murder so they deserved it anyway. After making love for the forth time in one day I wou

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I would take the Corvette ZR1 and find a road that is empty at 6 am and go 170mph plus. That car is the fastest I have ever driven. I could go 90mph in second gear and then ran out of road real quick. I used to take my dads Porsche 928 and find empty roads and got it up to 155 before running out of rd. I love going fast in cars meant to go fast.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
first thing if something seems easy there a good chance it's cause you've never done it before and don't know what it involves. Kind like smoking a pipe looks super easy.
Can't think of much I'd want to do that would be worth talking about.
Though it reminds me of the old party question of what super power you'd want. Well if it includes video game super powers then my answer is great. Infinite saves. Have to make a big choice use a save and try different things. Someone pisses you off you can tell them off shove their head in a toilet shot them in the face and then load the moment before, everyone will be amazed by your calmness. You could try anything and it wouldn't matter. For example you could safely find out hand gliding isn't for you.
Yeah I guess I can't think of one thing too many options.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I don't have any real regrets. Maybe I should have taken the position as head of a visual effects studio in Montreal that was offered to me, maybe I should have gone with the full scholarship in mathematics that was offered me at UCLA if I quit the art department. Maybe a couple of well placed assassinations. But I don't dwell on them.

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
Never have or would rob an actual bank. Figured it was already a long post so I left out the intensive actions needed to make it to Mexico. Superhero trait definitely being able to fly. Video game wish, impeccable virtual reality games or to be able to change a quick setting so ur able to beat a imposible boss then go back to original level. Nothing worse then on the 100th time and 12hrs later just giving up on a game

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
I would like to blow something up with a thermo-nuclear bomb or a hydrogen bomb or whatever those things are called these days.
I'm not yearning to kill anyone, but perhaps my neighbour's dog. It is stupid and it barks.

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
In the book the stand by Steven King, there is a pyromaniac that blows up tanker trucks and other crazy stuff. End of the world so no one around. Setting fires n bombs would be a blast, no pun intended.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
I got to experience that at 27 on a cruise. One of the best nights of my life n I performed like a 1980 p star. Let's just say rocking the boat while eating another ripe peach is utter bliss. Like nothing else. I was brushing my teeth the next day and my friend was like "holy s! What happened to the back of your arm!!!). I raised my elbow towards them mirror. I had a black, not blue, perfect bruise of an entire mouth on the back of my tricep. Literally every tooth. It would felt excruciating during the bite. I swear to God I have no idea when it happened. That's how great it is.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I’ll tell you what I’d do man, two chicks at the same time. I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
In college if you're a DJ and a bartender you don't have to be rich to make that happen. Once was far more than enough.

Locking my bedroom door, turning off my phone, giving everyone the finger, and sleeping for more than three hours would be my answer to the OP.

Mar 1, 2014
I'd become Conan the Barbarian and rule the world with an iron fist for half a century, then hit the rewind button just to live out an ordinary life knowing that being king of the world isn't all it's cracked up to be.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I’ll tell you what I’d do man, two chicks at the same time. I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
it isn't that great. It's kind of more of a pain in the ass then anything. Sort like trying to watch two movies at the same time, except with the movies you don't wonder if you're ignoring one of them too much. Oh and the other secret is 90 percent of the time one of the ladies is bait as in the other lady isn't your cup of tea so much so her friend is taking one for the team. Trust me one at a time is a lot more fun. Not saying don't go for it, just saying it's not as much of a twice the pleasure thing as it sounds like it should be. Now if somehow everyone is in synch with each other that might be magical but that's not how these things work.

Status
Not open for further replies.