PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Coreios

Lifer
Sep 23, 2022
United States Of America
I just got my pipes out to have a smoke, when I realized I didnt finish the bowl. I was going to dump it out and clean the pipe but instead I smoked it. I'm surprised it tasted great. I think from now on, instead of trying to finish the bowl to not waste it, I'm just going to put it down and smoke it when ever I feel like. Anyways, just thought I'd share.

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
I’m bad about not finishing bowls on the first go round. My New Years resolution is to stop that, and to get better at eyeballing how much I set out to smoke…I’m always over by .1 or .2 g. But as a result I notice these leftovers taste fine 85% of the time. Of course if they taste bad I will dump it though

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Do it often. I have three pipes half full (or half empty) that I’ll get back to in the morning.

Granger
Pegasus
Winchester

I often load Pegasus into the Peterson so I seldom have to guess. Alliteration. P-P

Almost always taste great when I get back to them. Why waste tobacco?

Reactions: Coreios and B.Fee

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
Some times, late at night, I just get so sleepy I decide to go to bed and finish the pipe the next day. Doesn't bother me at all. More importantly. I rule the pipe, it doesn't rule me. puffy

Reactions: Coreios

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
Huh, I haven’t tried this. Trying to smoke a leftover partially smoked cigar has always been nasty to me. I just assumed pipe tobacco was similar.

I’m probably not going to try this. To each their own. Whatever floats your boat or finds the lost remote.