PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

seabee1999

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Good evening, hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to share that we still meet on the second Wednesday (June 12th) of the month. If you happen to be in the greater OKC metro area, we meet at the Tobacco Exchange in Moore, OK at 6pm. Come join in the conversation and camaraderie.

Reactions: MGAOKC

Jebi

Lurker
Jun 13, 2024
Oklahoma
If there is any interest, we should ask Andre_T on more information on how to put our club on the Home - United Pipe Clubs of America - https://www.unitedpipeclubs.org/ website that he mentioned last year. I noticed that you guys have been getting together every month for over a year! I don't know if being on that site makes it formal (which would be a tragedy) or not but could be worth looking into. Though as a new member, this is just a suggestion and would definitely leave that up to the other members.

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

seabee1999

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
If there is any interest, we should ask Andre_T on more information on how to put our club on the Home - United Pipe Clubs of America - https://www.unitedpipeclubs.org/ website that he mentioned last year. I noticed that you guys have been getting together every month for over a year! I don't know if being on that site makes it formal (which would be a tragedy) or not but could be worth looking into. Though as a new member, this is just a suggestion and would definitely leave that up to the other members.
I’ll have a look again at the link. A couple Sundays from now, the UPCA have a Zoom meeting that I intend to join. I’ll get more info when I check in there.

Last edited:

MGAOKC

Might Stick Around
Oct 2, 2022
OKC OK
I have talked with Andre_T on several times about pointers and things we should be doing to get started.
He gave me some info. That we have been doing until we have a larger group.

Jebi

Lurker
Jun 13, 2024
Oklahoma
I have talked with Andre_T on several times about pointers and things we should be doing to get started.
Yes, I was more talking about the site that he has in his signature. There is an index on that site that shows clubs in different states. The only one from Oklahoma is a now defunct one from Tulsa

seabee1999

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Something to discuss further at the next meet up. At the moment, I like that our meeting is informal.

• Love
Reactions: Jebi