PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

connolse

Lurker
Feb 20, 2010
I am usually a bit of a hermit, but I will make a concerted effort to be there on 2/8. I know the shop and I have enjoyed meeting some fine people there over the years.

I also have a dusty box with some pipes, nothing fancy, I no longer use, and I'd like to pass them on to someone, along with a few tins and jars of tobacco I know I will never get to! If it is agreeable to you, I will come bearing a few humble gifts. . .

Thank you for your efforts in setting this up!

Reactions: seabee1999

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
I am usually a bit of a hermit, but I will make a concerted effort to be there on 2/8. I know the shop and I have enjoyed meeting some fine people there over the years.

I also have a dusty box with some pipes, nothing fancy, I no longer use, and I'd like to pass them on to someone, along with a few tins and jars of tobacco I know I will never get to! If it is agreeable to you, I will come bearing a few humble gifts. . .

Thank you for your efforts in setting this up!
You are more than welcome to come! The more, the merrier! We look forward to meeting you on the 8th!

Reactions: connolse

MGAOKC

Might Stick Around
Oct 2, 2022
OKC OK
Yes is was a great meet up.
We are getting a great little group going.
Thanks so much to connolse for bringing all the pipes and tins to pass out, that was so generous.
Its funny how most of our group came from this forum.
Not picking up any people from the sign I posted at Tobacco Exchange.

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Yes is was a great meet up.
We are getting a great little group going.
Thanks so much to connolse for bringing all the pipes and tins to pass out, that was so generous.
Its funny how most of our group came from this forum.
Not picking up any people from the sign I posted at Tobacco Exchange.
I agree, it was extremely generous of connolse to share from his cellar. I am very thankful. And once again, just great conversations all evening.

Reactions: connolse and MGAOKC

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
If you’re in the greater OKC area, we’ll be having another meeting on March 8th (2nd Wed of the month). 6pm at the Tobacco Exchange in Moore, OK. Hope to see y’all there.

Reactions: MGAOKC

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Just wanted to share that we’re still meeting up next Wednesday at 6pm (March 8th). Hope those near Norman weren’t to terribly affected by the recent tornado. My property got some downed tree limbs but nothing major. I know other parts about a mile from us got nailed. And Shawnee got hit hard.

@connolse, just wanted to reach out if you are doing ok.

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Great seeing everyone again this evening. Sorry I had to bounce a bit early. Next month I should be able to stay the whole time. Once again, great conversations all around.

MGAOKC

Might Stick Around
Oct 2, 2022
OKC OK
Great seeing everyone again this evening. Sorry I had to bounce a bit early. Next month I should be able to stay the whole time. Once again, great conversations all around.
Yes, a good meet up.
It was nice of Joey of Tobacco Exchange giving us a sample tin to try out.
I think Mark will make it to more meet ups.
It’s slowly building up to a nice group of pipe guys to hang out with.

Reactions: seabee1999

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Greetings to all, just wanted to share our next meeting is April 12th at 6:00pm at the Tobacco Exchange in Moore, OK. Hope to see everyone there!