PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The Canes/Preds game was not carried in my area last night, but I watched the OT via streaming. I'm surprised the roof didn't collapse. I think that was the largest fan base in attendance at an event in the COVID era. A friend is a season ticket holder and she was in the house last night, beside herself with that win.

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
I would’ve pulled Jarry at 4-3. You could just see his shoulders slump when Isles tied it up, and then when Isles scored their 4th twenty seconds later...... his head just turtled.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Wild force Game 7! What a difference having a crowd (even a reduced capacity one) makes. Nassau was electric for the Isles, and Minneapolis was absolutely ROCKING!
Bigtime. Both stadiums were on fire. I was quite surprised by the Wild tonight. Looked like a completely different team than 2 days ago.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
Wild force Game 7! What a difference having a crowd (even a reduced capacity one) makes. Nassau was electric for the Isles, and Minneapolis was absolutely ROCKING!

I was ecstatic our Wild decided to show up tonight & play a complete 60 minute game in front of the home fans.
Now if they can repeat that tremendous effort on the road Friday night...

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I was ecstatic our Wild decided to show up tonight & play a complete 60 minute game in front of the home fans.
Now if they can repeat that tremendous effort on the road Friday night...
It would certainly be interesting if they moved on. Lot’s of playoff rivalry history with the Avs. Have to say though, the Avs would be a TALL order for MN (or anyone) right now ?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
If a Canadian team makes it through and have to play in a nearly full US arena, will they be able to prevail after playing over a year with no spectators? Should be interesting. And, the one of the reason I say this season "doesn't count".

Status
Not open for further replies.