Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good morning. It's Early Morning Pipe in

the Smooth Diamond Barrel. Best to all.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/593

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I know this thread is to list what we are smoking but I am having a hard time choosing what to smoke today. I haven't smoked in a week and a half and it is a cool foggy afternoon so I'm trying to find something that pairs well. Any suggestions? A link to what tobacco I have can be found here.

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
@wallbright: That's a neat online cellar database you've found there. Perhaps designed for those with a substantial stash (Bob, I'm looking in your direction), but a cool idea, nonetheless.
Not sure what to recommend out of your list. Personally, I'd be inclined to go with the Nougat, but it's a personal decision.
Simon

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
@wallbright: That's a neat online cellar database you've found there. Perhaps designed for those with a substantial stash (Bob, I'm looking in your direction), but a cool idea, nonetheless.
Not sure what to recommend out of your list. Personally, I'd be inclined to go with the Nougat, but it's a personal decision.
Simon
I suppose I will just flip a coin haha but Nougat does sound pretty good. As far as the database, I agree it is more for those with a large collection. When I created it I was about to purchase 5lbs of various tobaccos online; however, I am a now strapped for cash so I will be smoking everything I have before I buy anymore. You can look up other peoples stashes, such as bubbadreier, and they put my stash to shame haha. I believe he has 8lbs recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.