PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Whatever happened with that one guy on here who was going to bring his huge podcast following to a YouTube channel devoted to new pipe smokers? I feel like he said he had a very successful podcast or YouTube channel that highlighted pagan business owners, or something like that, and was going to revolutionize the YouTube pipe smoking/reviewing community? The guy asking if the YouTube pipe tobacco community needed new blood...

I’ll search and find it. Just wondering if that ever went anywhere...

Reactions: BROBS

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
The best youtube pipe blend reviewer has got to be Bradley Victor of Bellingham, WA

AKA

StuffandThings

SaT is ok. He goes a little overboard with product placement and name dropping for everything he uses or owns. Sometimes, I’m anticipating him to say...”and now for a few words from our sponsor...Preparation H...” or “ Vagisil...the official SaT cream for your lady parts.”

Jan 27, 2020
SaT is ok. He goes a little overboard with product placement and name dropping for everything he uses or owns. Sometimes, I’m anticipating him to say...”and now for a few words from our sponsor...Preparation H...” or “ Vagisil...the official SaT cream for your lady parts.”

Why, he gets tongue burn a lot? If that is the case I don't think he should instruct us.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
SaT gotta be the most affectatious and ill-informed... Muttonchop the dullest.. not a single YTPC pipe pundit seems like anyone I would take seriously or expect reliable info from at a pipe show or tobacco shop.
The only YouTube dude I can remotely tolerate is BremenPipeSmoker, and that's mostly because I actually dig the historic places he visits and talks about for 90+% of the vids.
Long corn-ball intros, lame graphics, calling the camera YTPC, "housekeeping", begging for donations, begging to "like and subscribe", and mostly just making the viewer watch you smoke while you stare off in the distance are all about as entertaining and informative as a full frontal lobotomy.
Still, I like to google whatever I'm smoking, and I get suckered into clicking on a YT pipe video from time to time. Without fail, a minute or so in and I'm yelling WTF at my screen and remembering I need to take my BP meds for the day.. so I guess that's one positive.. Gotta remember to meditate daily just because I damn sure don't want to keel over while hollering at *your good friend Bradley!??

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
SaT gotta be the most affectatious and ill-informed... Muttonchop the dullest.. not a single YTPC pipe pundit seems like anyone I would take seriously or expect reliable info from at a pipe show or tobacco shop.
The only YouTube dude I can remotely tolerate is BremenPipeSmoker, and that's mostly because I actually dig the historic places he visits and talks about for 90+% of the vids.
Long corn-ball intros, lame graphics, calling the camera YTPC, "housekeeping", begging for donations, begging to "like and subscribe", and mostly just making the viewer watch you smoke while you stare off in the distance are all about as entertaining and informative as a full frontal lobotomy.
Still, I like to google whatever I'm smoking, and I get suckered into clicking on a YT pipe video from time to time. Without fail, a minute or so in and I'm yelling WTF at my screen and remembering I need to take my BP meds for the day.. so I guess that's one positive.. Gotta remember to meditate daily just because I damn sure don't want to keel over while hollering at *your good friend Bradley!??
We are soul animals

• Love
Reactions: rushx9

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Everyone does at .5
but they all sound like different types of drunks. That's what makes it fun. Oh except for one person. Hunter S. Thompson sounds more sober at half speed or closer too sober. He's also a lot easier to understand. I guess that's what happens when someone does so much cocaine they haven't felt their face in years.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
but they all sound like different types of drunks. That's what makes it fun. Oh except for one person. Hunter S. Thompson sounds more sober at half speed or closer too sober. He's also a lot easier to understand. I guess that's what happens when someone does so much cocaine they haven't felt their face in years.
Yeah Hunter defied every rule known to man. Too weird to live, too rare to die. ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Such was the mystery of the good doctor.
though I remember reading once his daily intake and thinking it was exaggerated. And then watching a video of him doing an interview and realizing that his lips barely moved and he had a semi palsy effect going on in his face. That was when I was like yeah and probably eat the whole grapefruit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.