PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Finally got a tin of this over NPSD sales and cracked it open yesterday . First impression Nice looking flakes then took a few good sniffs ..I thought Vailla ?? I thought this was supposed to be Vanilla ?? It smells good but vanilla Is not what it smelled like to me. I really couldn't point out what the smell was .. Now for the smoke I can say This is definitely a good tobacco but I didn't get any sweetness or flavor like other people have said they did .. Today I slowed down my smoke even more and got an ever so slight hint of sweetness but still not impressed .. Still looking for something better

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Just noticed that the shirt In was wearing today does smell like Vanilla guess thats a plus

Mar 1, 2014
Skip the Vanilla and go for some Sutliff Vanilla Custard: https://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/Sutliff/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=151168
It's not a pure Vanilla flavour but it's pretty good.

gnome

Lurker
Feb 6, 2016
It has been quite awhile ago, but I remember Admirals Choice Vanilla cavendish as being very good. It was sold at CVS drugstores. I don't where to buy it now, but it is worth looking for. Admirals Choice cherry was also very good.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
pipesandcigars carries Admirals Choice tobaccos. It's both online and in their paper catalog.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
I will agree with Frozen. I just got some Vanilla Custard and that stuff is GOOD. Hard to believe it was two years ago I first tried this flake!

Status
Not open for further replies.