PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
Bigvan, just a point of clarity - the pipe above JPBerg's post is not mine, it apparently is Mr George's work.
I'm not big on self-promo on these boards, it's not my primary purpose here. But here's a whopping photo-opus of some of my pipes.
EZ003.jpg

rthblow.jpg

Makisbriar002.jpg

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Sasquatch, is an amazing pipe maker. I would love to have one of yours someday actually.

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
Who the hell is BriarBird? I do know a B.B. who makes pipes but I have no evidence linking him to this username. Now I'mthe one who's confused!

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Briarbird is a ghost. He is a rebel, an icon, a modern bird for a modern age... he is out there alone, going rogue, operating beyond the pale of all acceptable bird conduct. He speaks for only himself.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
He's a rock star ninja bad boy who doesn't play by ANYONE'S rules. Not even his own!

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
Wow. That's a pretty impressive resume.
I guess really I'm asking if his name is Bill. Possibly he goes by mighty ninja madman Bill around here???

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
What are they gonna say about him? What are they gonna say? That he was a kind man? That he was a wise man? That he had plans, man? That he had wisdom? Bullshit, man!

-Jason

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Hi Sasquatch, I am J. Cochey and I am Briar Bird. I am not famous, nor an enigma ;) I am a begining pipe carver and I love your work.

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
Pleased to meet you sir.
Seems you've got the enigma and uber-man thing working for you here already - it may be too late to avoid fame and fortune!

bdstansel

Starting to Get Obsessed
from one of the new folks here, I say "thanks to all" for the listings above. There is a wealth of knowledge, information and talent contained within this forum! :worship: I am glad I found my way over here...not sure my bank acoount balance will ever be the same though... :puffpipe:

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Greetings,
Sigh - forgotten again. I guess I have to toot my own horn.
Cooper Pipes
http://www.PipeandPouch.com
CACooper
Yeah, I've been forgotten too. I guess that's what I get for disappearing for almost seven years...

http://waltcannoy.com

pipedreamer

Might Stick Around
Oct 29, 2012
The yeti and sasquatch are great craftsman.in addition they have helped more pipe makers and new to carving,aspiring pipe makers then you can imagine. Saquach is one of my heroes.He talks to the briar.well, guess I do too. You guys forgot canoy .:.

pipedreamer

Might Stick Around
Oct 29, 2012
Some of us never forgot you walt.everybody can disappear once in a while.Plus your work is even better than ever.