PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
Picked up 3 tins along with a tin of Edisto and 3 tins of GLP Windjammer.
Ya I hate paying for shipping so most of the time I order to the free shipping amount of the specific site. I got mine on P&C so over 100 free shipping. 3 tins of uno, 4 ounces of fuiliers ration special reserve, and 3 hearth and home limited edition el nino reposado. The el nino reposado is freaking delicious. And under 1800 tins I gotta get more before it's gone.

Reactions: Fralphog

Puffaluffaguss

Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
Components are what get me. If a limited release with Yenidje or Macedonian Prilep comes out, I'll be all over it.
I'm a perique freak so anything even close to a va-per gets me in my feels. Now this Katerini perique I had to try, even if it's not on its own. Which I wish I could just get it on its own but probably never will.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm a perique freak so anything even close to a va-per gets me in my feels. Now this Katerini perique I had to try, even if it's not on its own. Which I wish I could just get it on its own but probably never will.
Katerini that hasn't been "Periqued" is very good on its own.

Reactions: Puffaluffaguss

Puffaluffaguss

Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
I was surprised when people were mentioning it was on Missouri Meershaum. I had no idea they even stocked other brands. I felt pretty dumb but then i realised as soon as people found out they had it, it would be gone pretty quick. I hope they get you your tins asap.

I'm new to the rare and limited world of tobacco. It reminds of the bourbon industry. After reading this thread I just picked up 2 from Missouri Meer. I used to not like Lat but now I do.
My first lat I found wonderful but Im a wine guy and have been tasting for 30+ years so variety is awesome. Glad you found your footing in the Lat world. - peace

Last edited: