PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Dalessandro's is the correct answer for 200 points. Been lovin' it for over 50 years.

The rest of your questions will be answered by you in time. Faster and easier the more relaxed you are and the less obsessed you are with doing things the same way everyone else does.
Dalessandro's usually is the answer that get the, "Well...of course...but we are talking about IN the city" I know not to fight with anyone about it. I appreciate the sentiments. Slow and steady.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
The tides, the bar at the Narrows airport, and a few other places were places I frequented in my 20's. Where in T-town?

The North End on Yakima Avenue.

I remember a buddy & I each taking a trial flight lesson for maybe fifty bucks at the Narrows airport about 30 years ago. His wife was furious about it; my wife bought me the lesson.

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
The North End on Yakima Avenue.

I remember a buddy & I each taking a trial flight lesson for maybe fifty bucks at the Narrows airport about 30 years ago. His wife was furious about it; my wife bought me the lesson.
A number of my classmates lived in the North End. Great part of Tacoma. I spent a number of weekends and summers on Vashon, so the North End was regular area we traveled.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
Welcome from Chicago! Seems like you have a good handle on where to begin, it will take a little bit to settle in to a routine and to know what you like. Pipers are playing the long game...

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello from Knoxville.

I got my first tattoo in Philly (South Street), then got drunk and lost and passed out in some shrubbery on the corner of 15th & Walnut...

Welcome to he forum!

1657862929517.png

Reactions: MikeCifone

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Hello from Knoxville.

I got my first tattoo in Philly (South Street), then got drunk and lost and passed out in some shrubbery on the corner of 15th & Walnut...

Welcome to he forum!

View attachment 156925
My motto in life is this: Live life with the intent of having a great story to tell. It would appear that you embody that. Sounds like it was a hell of a lot of fun.

Reactions: jaytex1969