PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pipesmoker Dave '62

Those are some sweet birds. A friend's used to climb up my arm and kiss me, and others. As long as you don't blow the smoke at it, I think it will be understanding. My Maine-Coon-like rescue cats seem to enjoy the ambience of a pipe, probably the relaxed mood. Welcome from central North Carolina.
Well we know it's a girl, she has laid 37 eggs now!! She can crack a Brazil nut but can be trusted with my eyelid. That's sweet. When she want to go to bed she starts up with an incessent " Night Night Birdie", if not beyed she starts throwing nuts!! Dave.

P

Pipesmoker Dave '62

Hi, Lived in Florida 1970-82 at NASJAX, Pensacola, and Ft. Myers/Cape Coral. Recommend you quit cigars and start using nasal snuffs...tasty and better for hemaglobin!! Also, don't use your teeth!! But agree with you on the stem comfort, quite a difference....Depends on what makers/eras you are after. Thanks, Dave.
Kind of sad cause you would not like my ones signed by both Winslow and Preben I guess. To each his own. Dave.

P

Pipesmoker Dave '62

Welcome from the SF Bay Area!
We ate our way through S.Francisco and such an interesting city! (1984) Last 40 yrs I've wok cooked about 900 Chinese/Asian meals, is Ten Ren still there...Kahn's was great one night. Don't think the SanFrancisco Hotel is still there tho? Thanks, Dave,

P

Pipesmoker Dave '62

Welcome from Maryland! :sher:
Hi and Thanks, Maryland is a beautiful place in Springtime...was a Corpsman at Bethesda and remember that. My uncle lived in Silver Springs, a Navy test pilot he flew the maiden voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution; sent me a letter w/ the stamps...Cool! Dave.

P

Pipesmoker Dave '62

Thanks, Starting to think this was a mistake. Dave.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I used to have several Preben Holm pieces but now only have one unsmoked Hallmark that came with the original box and signed sleeve. It appears on his Pipedia page, the second volcano pictured there.

Welcome aboard from Central Kentucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.