PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
Just got back from a store here in LaCrosse called “the Briar Patch” it is a pipe tobacco and cigar shop/smoking lounge. Guys were very easy to talk to and helpful. I can see myself hanging out here if I ever find myself in need of a good story.
Greetings from the Chicago burbs. Big Weekend in La Crosse...Oktoberfest. Heading up there tomorrow for the weekend.

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
Just got back from a store here in LaCrosse called “the Briar Patch” it is a pipe tobacco and cigar shop/smoking lounge. Guys were very easy to talk to and helpful. I can see myself hanging out here if I ever find myself in need of a good story.
You're in good hands there. I forgot to list Burley blends in my list. I'll spend a little more of your money there.

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
Welcome from SE MN, right across the river from La Crosse. Just got back from the torchlight parade with the kiddos. Yeah I'm going to avoid the crazy's the rest of the weekend. The Briar Patch is a great spot with a massively expanded pipe selection over the past few years.

Reactions: Wesley3sheds

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from SE MN, right across the river from La Crosse. Just got back from the torchlight parade with the kiddos. Yeah I'm going to avoid the crazy's the rest of the weekend. The Briar Patch is a great spot with a massively expanded pipe selection over the past few years.
Indeed, welcome!
Eight years ago there were three "Briar Patches" in Sacramento; now none. Glad you have a thriving B&M.

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Love Nashville, lived over by Clarksville for a few years and went to Nashville every chance I got.
I'm on the south end actually in Franklin, but have spent a large portion of my life in and around Nashville. Unfortunately it's not the same place it used to be. I'd say come back and visit but it's not a place I'd recommend anymore unless you like bachelorette parties and drunk college kids.