New S Yanik!!! Pre colored beeswax removal.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
That takes half the fun away of smoking then in my opinion. But I like taking new things and making them my own, and well worn looking. The main reason I don't do estates. Like taking credit for someone else's work!
Doesn't bother me much I just like how they feel and smoke. I've whittled down my lot to just a few favorites but a heavily colored estate gets that way by being a good smoker.

Reactions: didimauw and Deano

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Its unsmoked for under $220 including tax so I am happy with it. I just thought it would be interesting to see it all white if it was possible 😆 all pictures from ebay seller but I'll post some more detailed when I get it
By the way, that one is truly a piece of art! Absolutely beautiful. Are you going to smoke it?

Reactions: Deano

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
You never know it would be cool to take it back to white but I am also considering another soon. A commissioned lattice just to have it exactly how I want it. This one was just too good of a price to beat for an unsmoked pipe compared to what they go for. I am a fan of all white for my own preference of coloring but if I smoke it enough it won't make a difference in the long run.
What kind of lattice meer are you looking for? There's quite a few talented meer carvers that do commissions.

Reactions: Puffaluffaguss