Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
quick question what if you legit don't know if something is an issue is it cool to ask with out incriminating or implying anyone? I got this pipe and it seems off because the shank is stinky should I send it back or do you think it will be fine?
If you think there's an issue, but you're not sure, the rule still applies: Contact the seller first.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Don't we get a once of the month free tin of Stonehaven if we spent at least 50.00 a month on Hats and shirts and any other types of PM Merchandise. I know I have been getting it. I thought it was pretty cool as I am always buying PM Merch. No one beats Kevin when it comes to merch selling. The man is a freaking genius isn how he gets us to buy pm merch.

Reactions: BROBS

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
I recently made a post about a drilling issue with a new meer. I legitimately wanted to know if it was normal and acceptable from more experienced meer owners BEFORE complaining. Is this acceptable? I'm not busting balls, I genuinely want to follow the rules.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I recently made a post about a drilling issue with a new meer. I legitimately wanted to know if it was normal and acceptable from more experienced meer owners BEFORE complaining. Is this acceptable? I'm not busting balls, I genuinely want to follow the rules.
If I read this right, you should be fine, so long as you don't put the seller in the question, or even the brand if possible.

"I bought a pipe and am concerned about the drilling. Is this ok? (Pic1) (pic2).

Then, if everyone is like, "Daaaammmn, that is F'd up like malt liquor!" You must contact the seller outside this forum and give them 36 hours to respond. Once they do you give them 24 hours to resolve it. Then you can report your experience here.

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
I did not mention the seller or brand, and your logic makes sense to me.
If I read this right, you should be fine, so long as you don't put the seller in the question, or even the brand if possible.

"I bought a pipe and am concerned about the drilling. Is this ok? (Pic1) (pic2).

Then, if everyone is like, "Daaaammmn, that is F'd up like malt liquor!" You must contact the seller outside this forum and give them 36 hours to respond. Once they do you give them 24 hours to resolve it. Then you can report your experience here.

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
The way I see it this forum has 20,000 plus members if I recall I read this somewhere if any of else have any issues with products that are purchased and the seller does not act to resolve perhaps
we can advise the seller that this will be up for discussion on this forum and clear the discussion with our moderator here.

I'm confident in this market no seller wants bad publicity. In my opinion

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.