Hello, i recently added 3 pipes to my collection. Here are they;
Mastro de Paja Castanea
IMG_0841_zps30aegkps.jpg

IMG_0843_zpssjhxiifj.jpg

Neerup Classic Gr3
IMG_0868_zpstkharn4o.jpg

IMG_0869_zps2inhqdqo.jpg

IMG_0872_zpsulmkhsfx.jpg

and my best pipe so far; Ser Jacopo Dalla Gemma Fiammata Smeraldo (what a name!)

IMG_0871_zpsu0kn69hw.jpg

IMG_0873_zpszqgp3svl.jpg

IMG_0875_zpsitutq8ce.jpg

IMG_0881_zps9h8sdkhf.jpg

Those pipes cost me a small fortune but it was LEVEL UP! time for me, so i dont complaint! I hope you like those...

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
You seem to be the same kind of sucker for silver work that I am and the pipes show well. Mastro de Paya and Ser Jacopo are two my favorite pipe makers. I also have some Neerups which smoke well. Beautiful grain in all. Good haul!

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
Nice. That Ser Jacopo is a beauty. I have one Ser Jacopo and I love it. I really should have more.

stanlaurel

Jan 31, 2015
Very nice. You have great taste. I love the Ser Jacopo. They do great flame grain. I have wanted one for a while but don't have one. I also love Neerups but have not added one yet.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
That's quite a selection and I'm with the others about that Ser Jacapo, stunning. I have 2 SJ's and they are terrific pipes. Enjoy them all.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Is that an emerald or some kind of semi-precious stone on the SJ? It's done in a really tasteful effective way, not easy to do. I have one SJ (no gem stones) and I really enjoy it. The most I've spent on any pipe, from a windfall sale of some work. Mine is a blast Dublin with a square "sinuous" (their word) somewhat bent stem. Big bowl, but light weight, with a good open draw, very good smoker.

kaan

Lurker
Nov 20, 2015
Thank you all. :)
All three smokes very good although they aren't been broken in yet. I like pipes with thick walls so i am very happy with these ones.
Although i expected this Ser Jacopo would be my favourite, Mastro de Paja is the best smoker for my taste so far but surely i have to break in all three and try different tobaccos for them. Glad to have all. :)

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
That last pipe is sexy, nice addition for sure. I cannot keep reading these posts...... cannot buy another pipe....

Status
Not open for further replies.