PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hey guys,

Just want to introduce myself. I’m from Vancouver BC, been smoking pipes for a few months now and really enjoy it. I was a ciggie smoker for 20+ years and gave up a couple years ago, was off all smoke for about a year then found cigars. I love them but that price is hard to justify for a daily habit. So I tried pipe tobacco and didn’t think it could take the place of cigars at first, but now I’ve gotten into the swing of things I tend to keep the cigars to once or twice a month in more social settings.
Anyway, been going through many of these posts and thought I’d join and try and contribute if and when I can.
Cheers!
Welcome from Virginia!

GawithPiper

(NOVAPipe)
Jan 24, 2022
USA
Hey guys,

Just want to introduce myself. I’m from Vancouver BC, been smoking pipes for a few months now and really enjoy it. I was a ciggie smoker for 20+ years and gave up a couple years ago, was off all smoke for about a year then found cigars. I love them but that price is hard to justify for a daily habit. So I tried pipe tobacco and didn’t think it could take the place of cigars at first, but now I’ve gotten into the swing of things I tend to keep the cigars to once or twice a month in more social settings.
Anyway, been going through many of these posts and thought I’d join and try and contribute if and when I can.
Cheers!
Hello and welcome

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Greetings from north central Texas. You will find the chaps here to be very informative and welcoming. I am so glad that I found this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.