PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Been seeing Dimitry's work on IG for a few months and his 40+ year old briar blasts beautifully. He has a high regard for detail and is principled when it comes to precision.

A tiny, late 20s KB&B Hungarian was one of my favorite pipes until it cracked at the shank (for a second time) and I decided to retire it.
So, I talked to Dimitry about doing his take on the pipe. He had never done a full bent and I think he was in to the challenge aspect of it. After several blocks of experimentation, trying to get the drilling to an acceptable level, he did it.
Granted it's a bit larger overall than the KB&B, I think he did a phenomenal job. He even lended a bit of his personal flavor with some fossilized mammoth for the stem saddle.

IMG_8383.jpegIMG_8384.jpegIMG_8387.jpegIMG_8388.jpeg

Inaugural smoke is forthcoming..

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Been seeing Dimitry's work on IG for a few months and his 40+ year old briar blasts beautifully. He has a high regard for detail and is principled when it comes to precision.

A tiny, late 20s KB&B Hungarian was one of my favorite pipes until it cracked at the shank (for a second time) and I decided to retire it.
So, I talked to Dimitry about doing his take on the pipe. He had never done a full bent and I think he was in to the challenge aspect of it. After several blocks of experimentation, trying to get the drilling to an acceptable level, he did it.
Granted it's a bit larger overall than the KB&B, I think he did a phenomenal job. He even lended a bit of his personal flavor with some fossilized mammoth for the stem saddle.

View attachment 291134View attachment 291135View attachment 291136View attachment 291141

Inaugural smoke is forthcoming..
🤩☕
1708830091715.gif