PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I always learn something on here. Also, explore some of the past threads with good information. The sponsor retail sites have a lot of information on the wide variety of blends, their strength and constituent tobaccos, as well as pipes of many brands. Take it slow.

Stay with small quantities of tobacco -- an ounce or two of bulk tobacco, one tin, a pouch. Your taste will change a lot over the first year or two.

Mattww89

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
TX
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I always learn something on here. Also, explore some of the past threads with good information. The sponsor retail sites have a lot of information on the wide variety of blends, their strength and constituent tobaccos, as well as pipes of many brands. Take it slow.

Stay with small quantities of tobacco -- an ounce or two of bulk tobacco, one tin, a pouch. Your taste will change a lot over the first year or two.
I appreciate the advice thank you. I been watching some YouTube videos and I got to say the culture is fascinating and so for the community is very warm and welcoming.

Reactions: Honkytonk Man

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hi my name is Matthew and I'm from Texas. I recently started smoking pipes. I bought a $3 corn cob pipe as a gage than i started to use it and I like the different Vive I get from it from it compared to a cigarette. I'm hoping to give up the cigarettes and to give my lungs a break. I did by a more proper pipe a Scotte Tobacco Pipe Handmade Ebony Wood Root Smoking Pipe I got online and some early morning blend. I do feel like there's still a lot to learn about this hobby so I do ask to forgive any ignorance. I'm just a guy looking to experience new things.
Welcome from Virginia