PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mattww89

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
TX
Hi my name is Matthew and I'm from Texas. I recently started smoking pipes. I bought a $3 corn cob pipe as a gage than i started to use it and I like the different Vive I get from it from it compared to a cigarette. I'm hoping to give up the cigarettes and to give my lungs a break. I did by a more proper pipe a Scotte Tobacco Pipe Handmade Ebony Wood Root Smoking Pipe I got online and some early morning blend. I do feel like there's still a lot to learn about this hobby so I do ask to forgive any ignorance. I'm just a guy looking to experience new things.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Why is it a bad brand or something
View attachment 151907
Of course try it out, since you paid for it. But I would stay away from ebony wood for smoking. Don't get discouraged If you don't like it at first.
Briar is the preferred wood for most. Check out any of our sponsors here. Most should have a selection of pipes in your price range. Smokingpipes.com is my preferred vendor.

Mattww89

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
TX
Of course try it out, since you paid for it. But I would stay away from ebony wood for smoking. Don't get discouraged If you don't like it at first.
Briar is the preferred wood for most. Check out any of our sponsors here. Most should have a selection of pipes in your price range. Smokingpipes.com is my preferred vendor.
Well it haven't came in yet. It should be her by Tuesday.