PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
Congrats. My daughter (who is 10 months old now) was exactly that weight when she was born. It is a wonderful experience, enjoy every day.

bwithers55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 17, 2012
Congratulations!
I certainly remember the birth of our child (over 29 years ago) as one of the high points of my life.
-bw

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Quick dad and daughter anecdote. Saw a great short video of adoptive parents who had gone to China to pick

up their baby daughter. They handed the little girl to the new mom and the little girl just screamed. She was

less than a year old, and this was just a strange person. So the mom handed it over to the dad, who looked a

little uncomfortable but was very calm, and the little girl's demeanor immediately changed. She settled right in

and looked not only calm but in control. Clearly she knew dad was someone she could deal with. The transformation

was so obvious and humorous. These little girl infants know they have a phone line to papa's heart.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
OUTSTANDING Sean!!! Congrats sir and I wish you and your wife and new daugther all the best. Don't worry about the hat and jeans. I had to come straight in from the rig and was wearing FRC's , steel toes and a cap as I made it to the hospital 3 weeks early for my twins births. NO one cared! Especially not my twins! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.