PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
Congratulations! I know that the best of times are ahead of you and your family.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Congrats! I had two sons and thought I knew all about fatherhood. Then my daughter showed up and quickly confirmed for me that nothing in the world changes a man like having a little girl :lol:

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
Congratulations my man! Now you must go smoke a bowl of Eileen's Dream in honor of your beautiful, new daughter!

eileens-dream.jpg

cuchulain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2014
Massachusetts
Thanks for all the well wishes folks. I'm having a celebratory pipe out by the road near the hospital. No smoking on the entire campus, as security just enlightened me. Should be going home this afternoon.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Dude don't take this the wrong way but folks are going to be looking at that pic 50 years from now.. loose the hat and t-shirt and get a clean pair of jeans.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Congratulations to you and momma! You are now officially parents-in-training. You lose the "in-training" status when you have another one.
-Jason

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Congratulations!

As the father of a daughter, and a grandfather of twin girls, I can proudly say I love my "Daddy's girls!" May you and your family be blessed many times over.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Congrats!! :clap:
Beautiful girl and you look completely smitten! :mrgreen:

redbeard

Jan 2, 2013
Very cool! Congrats!! I can't wait for that day to come for me. All the best for your family!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats and I hope that last bowl you just had was a good one. Not sure when you will be getting your next one

Status
Not open for further replies.