PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
Those removable racks are sweet. The entire build is amazing. Furniture fit for any room IMHO, great work quality. Do you sell the removable racks by themselves?

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
" The custom racks are part of the cabinet. Just stunning."
Kudos to Doug. :worship: I am going to copy that concept one of these days when I can build my own. I have never seen anyone do it that way. Truly smart. It resolves a myriad of problems I have tried to deal with with different racks and cabinets I have purchased.
Congratulations on the fine cabinet, Ssjones.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Just like to cobbler's children going barefoot, I wish I had a cabinet like that too. LOL. I'm finally getting my woodshop set back after a move, and this house had a separate RV garage that is now dedicated to my shop. Soon, in the next few weeks, I hope to start building more racks and make it a side business venture, along with other custom furniture projects I have pending for customers.

haroldt

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2013
Melbourne, Fl
My oh my, beautiful work and a great response from all here at Pipe Mag. Have you ever seen www.lumberjocks.com - it's a great wood working site. Check it out.

jeffboyrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2012
I hope it's okay sharing on this thread, but this might be helpful to those looking for unique storage option. It's been while since I posted this, but I re-purposed my great-grandmothers bookcase, which her father made, in to a pipe cabinet. Although, it doesn't fully accommodate my collection, it's been a great storage piece which holds significant sentimental value. These pictures are from a while back, but you get the idea...
6dL6hgM.jpg

FPtKs7i.jpg

1npvA6U.jpg

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Does anyone know what happened to Two Cousins? Their website has been down a while and I don't any good links for their products.

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Interesting. Well I am in the process up expanding my custom woodworking business (MidwestWoodCreations.com and Midwest Wood Creatoins LLC on FB)) so maybe its just perfect timing. Too bad though as Two Cousins did make some interesting racks. I'll post some of our newer builds up here in the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.