Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Right now I make the cabinets on a consignment basis. I work word of mouth for the time being, I use quality wood, hardware and finishes. I'm setting up a website for my company:
Midwest Wood Creations http://www.midwestwoodcreations.com/
I hope to have it up with pictures and product information soon. I have several new cabinet designs I will building soon and posting the pictures.
If you have an idea or a special custom design in mind let me know.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Congrats gecko and best of luck! Quality work to your standards is a rare commodity these days in regular furniture let alone pipe furniture. :clap:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Maybe one day. Recently graduated college so it might be a year or two but it will be on my mind.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
He does the work basically AT COST. He will never make them cheaper than he does right now. If you want one get it now and put your money where your mouth is. I also plan to start saving up some funds to get one of his quality made cabinets.
The stuff he makes will usually go for 2 or 3 times what he will charge. Get while the gettin is good. :puffy:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Spartan,

Rent, student loans, electricity, car payment, car insurance comes first. That's life. future business is still business. All I can do right now.

kwilliams40

Might Stick Around
Nov 17, 2013
NY
I'll have to get one of these! Do you offer them with a black stain? Is the construction 100% solid oak? Thanks.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
It can be made as dark as you like and/or out of any wood you like. I have also built some other custom designs for members on here out of pine and walnut. Msg me with your email and I can send pictures.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Here's another custom cabinet by Doug, it's worth reposting, an amazing piece of work for a forum member. The custom racks are part of the cabinet. Just stunning.

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/my-dream-cabinet-handcrafted-by-douglas-beeks

Status
Not open for further replies.