PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
It's just that your screen name is so damned intuitive that it trips me up.
The Box Pass List

Revised 12-21-2014

mrgunnar177

wyfbane

ae1pt

derfargin

shaintiques
On Hold:

ericthered

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Actually that lady also runs the switch board for El Crappo Tobacco Unlimited, Inc! Since she is dead Dan got her to work for us at a pretty cheap price!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Well if you guys saw my thread about the revelation tobacco. I'm hoping to have some rehydrated so that I can put a sample in the box pass when it comes to me. That is, if it is salvageable.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Dammit. Now I am tempted to give u my spot. That sounds awesome. I will will be putting 1979 Mac Beren Scottish in the box, btw.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
So the box has landed and man is it packed! the picture with the clean in cure is what i took the picture with the peter kent pipe is what my contribution is. box will be ready to send out Monday.
merry christmas!
photo1_zpsebfa1f53.jpg
[/URL][/img]

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
My impressions of the box while there is a ton of stuff in here I was amazed at the quality tobacco everything seems to still be at a decent moisture level the blending tobaccos are pretty cool I took a little pinch of the Turkish a little pinch of the toast to Burley mix it together and it tasted alright. I've included several house blends that are available near me such a San Antonio Rose. Also included some house tobaccos from back in Idaho such as Idaho Wildberry you haven't tried Blackgold you should I put in 50 g of it. Also put in vanilla flake and devils holidayalso included capstan and blue flake which is one of my favorite tobaccos. The Peter Kent pipe I've put in has been all the way from Florida to Washington and then down to Texas. Id love to see how far The pipe travels. The box is still overflowing no matter how hard I try to take tobaccos I still feel like I have to put just as many tobaccos back in.

I'm currently prettysick but I'm starting to feel A bit better The box is ready to be passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.