PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I did correspond with Jack, and the box is back underway. I'll let him slide on the holiday defense.

And chops is actually next on the list before zunismoke, I made an error transcribing it from the spreadsheet.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
H'mmm....I presume you just inserted zunismoke ahead of me in the list for geographical reasons since he was not there in the previous list before?

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Romeowood,
Please disregard my previous posting. After I thought about it a bit, and did some research, I see that zunismoke had been in the previous lists but, for some reason, did not appear in the previous posting list. I should have researched it first and wanted to edit my posting but the time had expired for me to do so.
Thanks for all your efforts in managing the box pass and the follow up to get it rolling again.
Happy New Year to All!!!

oldmannk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 11, 2014
Stumbled on to this. Awesome idea. To bad I am stationed in Germany. So jealous. Just kidding
Oldmannk

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
@peteguy-- Yes, you're on the list now, pete. My apologies if it takes me a week or so to return correspondence; I'm also notoriously cross-eyed and have occasional problems transcribing names from spreadsheet to forum post (sorry chops / zuni / jason / bigmike / et al :oops: )

At any rate, the box is in transit now, let's keep it rolling along. I've been thinking it may be good practice to "sound off" by posting on this thread when your turn is coming up, just to let us all know you're watching it (*please "favorite" this thread, at the top of the page) and anticipating receipt of the box.

Have at it!

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
Hi Everybody, Received the box last night. Removed samples and one tamper and a pipe sock. I am adding Tobacco, a pipe and 2 pipe socks. I am going to try and get the box back in the mail in the morning but at the least Monday latest. Second pic is what I am adding with the exception of the 100 yr old Gambier clay pipe at bottom of pic. I just wanted to show it off but did not get a good pic of it. Enjoy! Gary
box-pass012314-600x495.jpg

bpcontrib012414-600x507.jpg

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Box Arrived Safely. Will get through it this weekend and get it out the first of next week.
Going to be a Great "Super Bowl" Weekend !!!!!
Go Broncos.......

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Box Pass is on it's way to cajundad.
Took one pipe and added two as well as a couple of tampers and tobacco samples.
Enjoy!!!

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Just received notice the Box was delivered to cajundad a short time ago.
Enjoy !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.