PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
I am so far down the list I am counting from the start - I am 20 days in. (stolen from Platoon) :)

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Thanks a bunch 05 ^^!!! also 05Venturer, you just may get it in time for IPSD (or there abouts, as it is tomorrow)
POSTED 3 DAYS AGO #
Well no such luck on that westc73, still have not seen the box, I am beginning to wonder if it has actually shipped yet, can not get a tracking number or any type of reply from cajundad. Needless to say I have gone from excited to frustrated and not getting close to down right pissed off. I can not believe it is this hard for grown adults to follow simple instructions. Maybe I am overreacting but why does someone have to wreck it. All it would take is an email or return one of the pm's I sent and I could know what is going on and then everyone else could too. If there is a problem just let us know. pretty simple stuff.

There my rant is over (for now). :x

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
You need to remember that this was formed on trust. People donated yes but people were not charged to be a part of it. To give as to receive yes.

Everyone's excited and scared that the box won't turn up or that it gets lost.

Cheers

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Everyone please try to maintain your composure. The box of FREE SAMPLES OF TOBACCO will get moving again, I guarantee it. It's not something you should let ruin your day.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Just received notice the Box was delivered to cajundad a short time ago.
Enjoy !!!!

Posted 2 weeks ago #
6. THOU SHALT NOT keep the box longer than 2 weeks.
Thou shalt not worry about rules of the game. No Worries :crazy: :rofl:
Don't take this too serious just jerkin someones chain. LOL

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
If Romeowood guarantees it, I'm guessing he has Cajundad's phone number and there's some good reasons there's not a tracking number just yet.
In the history of the box pass people have been very wishy washy about posting up the tracking number. The two times I've had the privilege of having the box I always posted up all the info.
I hope everything's ok with Cajundad.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I guess I would not be quite as bothered by this if I could have gotten a reply from either of these pm's. If there was a problem pretty easy to drop me a reply and let me know.

Anyone on this forum that knows me knows I am willing to help anyone. Seems I am the only one not worthy of a reply.
05venturer Member: Hey bud have you received the box yet?

Sent: 02/12/14 at 06:17:24 PM To cajundad
05venturer Member: Do you have a tracking number for the box? romeowood says you shipped it Tuesday?

Sent: 02/20/14 at 07:43:42 PM To cajundad

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Everyone calm down a bit please. Calling someone out on the forum when you don't have all the information isn't constructive. I'm looking after this, and it will be resolved; maybe not on your timeframe, but certainly within a reasonable one. If you have issues or just want to vent, PM me directly--let's keep it civil in here.

Also please realize that following the box shouldn't be a full-time job, and I'm not interested in making it one.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Fun Fact the last post by romeowood was his post number 1911 and was post number 911 on this thread and we all know what 911 is for. :rofl:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Everyone calm down a bit please. Calling someone out on the forum when you don't have all the information isn't constructive. I'm looking after this, and it will be resolved; maybe not on your timeframe, but certainly within a reasonable one. If you have issues or just want to vent, PM me directly--let's keep it civil in here.
:clap:
The oldies around here have seen this happen again and again. And ultimately it all works out somehow. It's not a life or death situation. It's a cool thing that's nice and fun and it should remain that way.
Now I'm going back to grabbing my popcorn, watch this show from the shadows and have good bowl of Grousemoor. Carry on
:puffy:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
While I understand the anticipation and I am as excited as the next person, let's hope something serious hasn't happened to cajundad or his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.